There’s a new drink in town and we’re so excited to share the love. Indie soft drinks company, Hullabaloos, produce some of the yummiest beverages we’ve tasted. With such a huge range of fruity and botanical flavours; from Elderflower to Citrus, Ginger Beer to Lime & Mint; there truly is something for everyone. But don’t take our word for it, their Ginger Beer and Citrus Lemonade each won 2 stars at the Great Taste Awards in 2019!
Why We Love Them:
- All drinks are handmade using traditional methods and natural ingredients.
- They only use top quality fruits, never from concentrate.
- There are no “baddies” or bubbles in any of their drinks!
- They use local and seasonal ingredients.
- All their cups, lids and straws are made from plants and are 100% biodegradable.
Like ourselves, Hullabaloos strive to ensure products are as environmentally friendly as possible. Glass bottles are used over plastic so there are no nasties leaching into their products, and the glass used is more lightweight – meaning less glass & less carbon footprint! They always use British raspberries, British sugar, and fresh filtered Somerset water. On top of this, Hullabaloos naturally create little waste, but any plastic is recycled.
For those of you who appreciate a good cocktail, have we got a treat for you?! Mooli have an array of exciting cocktail recipes coming soon, all with a quirky fruity or botanical twist. Watch this space!
As of Thursday the 24th of September, we’ll have these drinks in store for just £2.50 a bottle. Swing by the café and see what all the Hullaballos is about!